We are dedicated to details and ensuring a streamlined yet personal buying experience. This naturally extends to our Returns/Exchange Policies.
- We understand that when you purchase on-line or by phone, you do not have the opportunity to try on items beforehand. Therefore we encourage you to try on your uniforms as soon as they arrive to ensure a proper fit and comfort.
- Garments must be returned in original packaging. Garments must be suitable for re-stocking and therefore will not be accepted if they have been worn, altered, washed or soiled in any way. A copy of your original receipt must be enclosed with your securely packaged item/s along with your return/exchange form.
- No exchanges/refunds can be accepted for any reason later than 30 calendar days from your invoice date – unless assessed and approved by 10 knots management. If accepted, there may be a 20% restocking fee. All sale items, custom or embroidered items are considered final sale and for no reason will be accepted for a refund or exchange.
- We recommend garments are returned with a traceable/insurable delivery service and that you retain a receipt as proof of postage. 10 knots will not be responsible (unless agreed) for the shipping costs of returning or exchanging an item.
- Postage and Handling is at the buyer’s expense except in cases where the return/exchange is based on quality issues.
- Please follow our washing and care instructions; any worn garment that may require replacing or repair due to faulty workmanship is based upon the decision of the Australian manufacturers of 10 knots.
So we can properly exchange or refund your account simply:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org describing the problem or reason for return.
- We will provide you with the return address and authorisation code.
- When approved, return garment in original plastic bag bearing design details, size and fabric. Include:
- all complementary accessories such as garment bag, wash bag, buckle etc.
- copy of original invoice.
- completed return/exchange form .
- prepaid, self-addressed package for return if required/requested.
We prefer any discrepancies to be reported within seven (7) days of receiving your order to the Customer Service Department.
No exchanges/refunds can be accepted for any reason later than 30 calendar days from your invoice date.
Simple Return Process
- Email us: email@example.com.
- Keep authorisation code provided.
- Post the product/s with a completed return/exchange form.